Charcuterie Boards on Sale
Reason for sale: One-off & Imperfect. This board has multiple rough areas and rubber feet on the back. The blue arrows attempt to show you the types of imperfections you can find on this board.
- Approximately 24″ x 9″
- Solid Walnut with bark attached
- Price includes personalization with a standard design
- Choose your design and include the name in the engraving details box
- The back has rubber feet, rough areas, a dark line, and processing lines (see blue arrow)
- Multiple rough areas (more than arrows indicate), one unfilled knot.
What are processing lines on charcuterie boards?
The presence of processing lines may be a reason why we put charcuterie boards on sale. They are vertical lines caused by the equipment used to create the charcuterie boards from the original tree. The lines can vary depending on the exact cause. Often they are very subtle and can only be seen in certain light. Occasionally you can feel a slight ridge and sometimes you can feel a rough area where the processing line is.
If you don’t want an imperfect board, shop regular charcuterie boards here.
Do you want to be the first to know when next year’s Dead Stock Sale goes live? Become an RTS Insider.