A pet memorial gift can bring comfort.
A pet memorial ornament is a simple way to show you care. Pets bring so much joy to our lives and when we lose one, it can affect us deeply. Knowing that someone else empathizes with how you are feeling can be very comforting.
Why a Pet Memorial Ornament make sense – any time of year
It may be too hard in the beginning to constantly be reminded of their loss. This is why a Christmas ornament is a wonderful gift any time of year. They may not use it immediately, but every year when unpacked, it will spark stories and conversations which will in turn trigger happy memories.
What makes a good memorial gift?
- Choose something small. There is no need to go overboard.
- Choose something meaningful. By adding a name, it will trigger specific stories and happy memories.
- Choose something subtle. Pick something that will remind them of their pet, but not something they have to explain to every house guest that walks past.
- Choose something they can put away. Like I explained above, sometimes it’s too hard in the beginning to be surrounded by constant reminders of their loss. A pet memorial ornament is a perfect gift because they can put it away now, and yet every year they will be reminded of how their pet made them feel.
- Choose something that will last forever. Future generations will love hearing stories about all the animals their parents had. And what better time to sit together and tell stories than Christmas?
More about our Crystal Ornaments
These solid crystal ornaments are stunning. The facets cut on one face of the crystal reflects light and makes the whole ornament shimmer on the Christmas tree. The high quality gift box completes the gift, and allows the ornament to be stored safely within its custom cut foam interior.
- Round Engraved Crystal Ornament
- 76 mm diameter x 6 mm thickness
- 2 mm beveled square edge
- Gift box included