A beautiful wood tray used to display cheese and other charcuterie.
What you might call a “wood cheese tray,” we call a live edge charcuterie board. While you may wonder what to call it, there’s no doubt they make stunning gifts for your clients. What most people don’t consider is that their functionality is what will bring you referrals. There are a few aspects of our boards that make them so great.
- The personal touch. By engraving the board with something meaningful to your client, like their names or important dates, you show that you value them, not just the sale. It also is a great way to ensure the longevity of the connection since personalized gifts are rarely discarded.
- Permanent branding. Your logo can never be removed, and its placement on the back of the board makes it easy for your client to find you or refer you, without you coming across as pushy or self serving.
- Their intended function. Our boards are used mainly for gatherings – to present charcuterie to groups of friends and family. During these times, our boards act as conversation starters and the first question is usually “where did you get it?” Now they are talking about you, and your referral rates have just increased without you lifting a finger.
What your gift includes:
- Live edge Charcuterie Board with personalized engraving, and your logo engraved on the back.
- Ready to use and sealed with a mineral oil and beeswax food-safe finish.
- 100% Canadian made with cherry or maple wood.
- Our boards sit slightly raised off the table.
- Available with bark or without.
- Branded high quality gift box.
- Product Care Sheet included.
- Did you forget to add the Board Balm? Click here to add it to your order.
Love it! How do I order a wood cheese tray?
It’s easy! Just answer the questions and check out. You tell us if you prefer the look of boards with bark attached, or without, and what size board fits your budget. We highly recommend adding your logo to the back and the gift box, but it’s your choice. If you’d like to learn more about our wholesale program, tell us! We’ll be ready whenever you’d like to use them. If you’re interested now, you have a few options:
- Click “yes” to the question “are you interested in our wholesale program?” Then go ahead and enter your first order if you’re ready. We can deduct the amount you pay today from the amount owing on your wholesale order. We’ll reach out via email to finalize the order, answer questions and arrange payment.
- Email or call us for more information. We’ll respond quickly with all the information and tell you how to proceed from there.
More about our Turnaround Times
Our standard (free) turnaround time is 10 business days. Business days are Monday to Friday not including statutory holidays. As always, we will strive to complete orders as soon as possible. When you check the “when do you need this” box, you are ensuring your order will be engraved and ready to pick up or ship by that date. Please note that shipping times are not included so please plan accordingly. For the fastest turnaround times chose “Milton Pick Up” on checkout. We will contact you immediately if we are unable to meet your timelines.
Standard turnaround times may increase depending on the season. Typically this happens in November, December, July & August. During these times, rush orders may not be available. For the most up-to-date information and advanced warnings when this may occur, please sign up for our email list.
Our studio is located in Milton, Ontario but we serve all of Canada. Contactless local pick-up is available for clients in the surrounding regions of Oakville, Burlington, Georgetown, Halton Hills, Hamilton, Mississauga, Toronto, and beyond. Shipping is available nationwide.