$90.00 – $150.00
Perfect for weddings, anniversaries, or housewarming gifts.
- Live edge charcuterie board engraved with your design choice.
- Request specific design placement in Engraving Details box below. Default placement is centered.
- 100% Canadian made with maple or cherry wood.
- Ready to use – sealed with a food safe mineral oil and beeswax finish.
- Sits slightly elevated on the table.
Wholesale pricing is available on orders of 10 boards.
If you are looking for an easy way to give an absolutely stunning personalized gift, our live edge Charcuterie Boards are perfect. Our boards are sealed after engraving so they are ready to be used immediately. For a ready to give gift, be sure to add a gift box to your order! We will wrap the sealed board in tissue paper, and add our product care card before putting it in the gift box. Our gift boxes are high quality so they can be given as is, or you can choose to wrap them in paper.
More about our charcuterie boards:
Our live edge charcuterie boards are sourced from Canadian artisans and are made from either Maple or Cherry wood. The term live edge means that the edge of the wood is left in its natural state. You can choose whether you would like the bark attached, or not. This classification refers to the overall look of the board. For boards without bark, the bark has naturally separated from the wood, so you may see small pieces still attached. For boards with bark attached, they may have small areas where the bark has naturally separated. As with all natural products there will be differences in colour and grain pattern in every piece. Learn more about live edge here.
How to care for your board:
We include a product care card with all orders, so whomever you are buying for will know exactly what to do. All natural wood products require regular conditioning and sealing. You have to option to add a container of our board balm above. You can also purchase similar products from kitchen supply stores in your area. It is recommended to condition the board after every use.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth. Do not submerge in water.
- Re-seal with a natural, food safe finish after cleaning.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Not dishwasher safe.