Beautiful Client Gifts, Made Easy.
It’s easy to see that our Live Edge boards make beautiful client gifts, but what most people don’t consider is that their functionality is what will bring you referrals. There are a few aspects of our boards that make them so great.
- The personal touch. By engraving the board with something meaningful to your client, like their names or important dates, you show that you value them, not just the sale. It also is a great way to ensure the longevity of the connection since personalized gifts are rarely discarded.
- Permanent branding. Your logo can never be removed, and its placement on the back of the board makes it easy for your client to find you or refer you, without you coming across as pushy or self serving.
- Their intended function. Our boards are used mainly for gatherings – to present charcuterie to groups of friends and family. During these times, our boards act as conversation starters and the first question is usually “where did you get it?” Now they are talking about you, and your referral rates have just increased without you lifting a finger.
What are “Live Edge” boards? Learn about them here.
What your gift includes:
- Live edge Charcuterie Board with personalized engraving, and your logo engraved on the back.
- Ready to use and sealed with a mineral oil and beeswax food safe finish.
- 100% Canadian made with cherry or maple wood.
- Our boards sit slightly raised off the table.
- Available with bark or without.
- Branded high quality gift box.
- Product Care Sheet included.
- Did you forget to add the Board Balm? Click here to add it to your order.
Love it! Now What?
It’s easy! Just answer the questions, and check out. You tell us if you prefer the look of boards with bark attached, or without, and what size board fits your budget. We highly recommend adding your logo to the back and the gift box, but you can choose not to do this if you wish. If you’d like to learn more about our wholesale program, tell us! We’ll send you an email with all the details. If you decide to join the wholesale program, we’ll work with you to include this order as your first board and adjust the balance owing accordingly. We’re here to help, so don’t hesitate to ask.
Our studio is located in Milton, Ontario but we serve all of Canada. Contactless local pick up is available for clients in the surrounding regions of Oakville, Burlington, Georgetown, Halton Hills, Hamilton, Toronto and beyond. Shipping is available nationwide.