Your Child’s Handwriting Makes this a Special Christmas Gift!
Engrave your child’s handwriting to capture a moment in their childhood and create an extra special Christmas gift perfect for Grandparents, teachers and caregivers. This is a simple way to make a “wow” gift. The combination of computer font and handwriting really makes the handwritten elements stand out. This gift will be cherished year after year and spark stories of what these kids were like when they were younger. Adding your child’s handwriting to a gift for teachers and caregivers gives it that special touch that shows you care. It’s so easy to do!
How do I get a handwriting engraved?
- Use black ink on plain white paper. A black sharpie marker works best.
- Take a photo (smart phones work well) from above, with good lighting and no shadows across the page.
- Upload the JPG file. Use the largest file size possible. Alternatively you can email us the photographs.
- We will email you a design file to approve, or if we require new or different pictures. Please check your bulk mail folders if you do not hear from us within 4 business days.
We have a number of tips and tricks that will help you get great handwriting. You can find them all here.
More about our Rustic Birch Ornaments
Locally sourced from Canadian wood, these live edge rustic birch ornaments look amazing on the Christmas tree. Each piece is unique and highlights all the beauty of natural wood.
- Live edge rustic birch ornament
- Canadian, locally sourced birch wood
- Sizes range from 2″-3.5″ diameter
- Natural size and shape variance (each piece is not exactly round)